Q: What is Transaction Management Consultants?
- A: Transaction Management Consultants, LLC (TMC) is an independent full-service transaction coordination company with a team of in-house coordinators dedicated to servicing you and your customers. We are a privately held company with no ties to any other service provider. Our goal is to provide you and your clients and you with the best real estate experience ever.
Q: What is a Transaction Coordinator (TC)?
- A: A Transaction Coordinator is a person responsible for managing and monitoring the transaction process, through interfacing with Real Estate professionals, clients, escrow companies and property management companies, to name a few. Known by several different names in the industry such as Closing Coordinator, Contract Manager, a TC is responsible for maintaining files and the production, coordination, and processing of all information and documents about the sale of each home.
Q: Why Use a Transaction Coordinator?
- A: Complete transaction management allows real estate professionals to simplify and streamline the entire real estate process. Our dedicated professionals strive to make your transaction as smooth and effortless for you and your customers as possible.
Q: What do Consumers Want?
- A: Today’s consumers expect to be kept in the loop and receive immediate answers regarding their transactions. Most agents are very busy, often juggling many transactions at one time. When they are available to talk, they do not always have the answer on hand. Consumers find that working with a dedicated Transaction Coordinator who is easily available to assist them allows them quicker and more comprehensive answers to their questions. These benefits add up to improved customer satisfaction, more referrals and repeat business.
Q: Do I have to bring my files to your office?
- A: Absolutely Not! The beauty of what we do is we make life easier our client. First-time users call and register. From then on you just scan and email your information to our office, and we handle it from there. Getting started is simple, call our office and discuss your needs with one of our Account Managers or Transaction Coordinators.
Q: What are the office hours?
- A: Our offices are open Monday through Friday from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm. However, remember, with your private web portal, we provide you access to files and documents anywhere, anytime!