YES, it’s absolutely TRUE your coordinator will handle all of the following for you on each transaction
“Gone are the days where you miss a sales opportunity or wake up at night wondering if something got handled, or worse yet, awaken at 4:00am and recall that you forgot to do something on one of your files that has a pending contract”
- Create website for you to access the details 24/7
- Phone introduction to everyone on the transaction as “YOUR” coordinator to the buyer/seller (your client), lender, title, co-operating agent, etc.
- Coordinate appointments for all inspections – making sure that access to the property is available, utilities are on and the reports are available right away
- Work to get all missing documents or obtaining signatures – no more sitting waiting
- Track deadlines and report issues immediately– you always know what is happening
- Work with buyer to secure hazard insurance
- Follow up and track repair items, gather receipts for file
- Manage other parties to ensure they are on task and report to agent – our experience and systems enable us to stay on top of others and keep you in the loop through regular emails and phone calls immediately if a situation arises
- Request and track title and survey documents for file – making sure the title company has what they need to facilitate a SMOOTH closing
- Request and track loan commitment, appraisal & approval – the contract calls for it by a specific date – we get it and if we can’t we make sure you know right away and take further direction from you at that point
- Answer questions – ANYTIME! Our goal is to free up our clients to make more sales, our team of coordinators will answer routine questions for you on transactions so you can focus on other business activities
- Coordinate, pre-closing walk through, closing time and provide directions to all parties
- Review HUD with agent and/or buyer/seller
- Archive file and send digital copy to agent.
If you are ready to make some changes in your business that will help you streamline operations, minimize interruptions, increase your profits and allow you greater freedom, then having a transaction coordinator is a must!