Over the years of being a real estate transaction coordinator I’ve met a lot of Realtors. I often ask them what they love most about their career and I hear things like:
- Meeting and getting to know new members of the community.
- Helping people find the right home for their family.
- Helping a seller get the best price for their home.
- Negotiations – “I love helping my clients get the best for them”.
- Being a part of building a great community.
- Flexibility in my schedule so I can be there with my children after school or field trips.
- The ability to create a nice income being of service to others.
Not once did I ever hear anyone say “gathering the appropriate documents and making sure they are executed correctly” or “managing the process once it’s under contract”. Now don’t just take my word for it, ask your local Realtor or perhaps if you are a Realtor, think to yourself, “what do I love most about this career”? It’s probably not all the steps from contract to close, no one except a transaction coordinator would ever say that!
Yes, there are parts of a journey we must take to get to where we want to go that we’re not exactly in love with, I know this. Yet along the way if someone was there to help you it sure would make the journey much easier and allow you more time for the things you love. Of course it would, and that’s exactly what a Transaction Coordinator does. She is the one who loves gathering all the documents and makes sure they are executed correctly. She relishes in overseeing the process and the people involved to facilitate a smooth closing for all involved.
“None of us is as smart as all of us.” –Ken Blanchard
You won’t reach your goals of building a community, helping as many people get the house they want or sell their current home as you’d like without all the messy stuff from contract to close taking up your time. And the GREAT NEWS is you don’t have to do it alone. With a Transaction Coordinator on your team you can focus more on the things about your real estate career you love and less on the stuff you don’t.
“Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships.” –Michael Jordan